- Fun and safe climbing course for beginners
- 4 x 2-hour sessions run over 4 weeks
- All safety equipment provided
- Tuition on equipment, knots, belaying & basic techniques
- Climbing on different surfaces up to 11 meters
- Introduction to bouldering (low-level climbing without ropes)
Our First Steps course is designed for beginners who want to learn this exciting sport in a safe, structured environment. You don’t need any previous climbing experience, but if you are a complete novice, we recommend you try our ‘Taster Course’ first (this 1.5 hour session will save you time and money if you find this just isn’t your thing).
Our friendly qualified Instructors will give you a comprehensive introduction to climbing. All equipment is provided, just wear something comfortable that gives you freedom of movement and a pair of trainers.
For under 16’s who like the sound of this course, take a look at our Rock Ratz or Academy Fact Sheets. These climbing clubs are best suited to you.
|Duration||4 x 2 hours run over 4 weeks|
|Price||£70 per person|
Our First Steps course starts the first week of each month, running for 4 consecutive weeks. Choose the best day for you – Sunday (6pm to 8pm), Monday or Tuesday evenings from 7-9pm.
Call us to book on 01452 302351.
All bookings must be made and paid for in advance.