- Exciting, challenging subterranean fun!
- Motivating & rewarding experience
- Session led by a trained guide
- Different levels of challenges to suit all ages and abilities
- Maximum ratio of three children per adult
- Ratio of one instructor to six people
- Groups of 6-24 people
- Perfect for Schools & Clubs
Enjoy all the challenges and excitement of The Cave – but in a private group great fun for friends or family, or a perfect team building or motivational activity for your class, troop, gang, group or colleagues!
The Cave is a rewarding experience for all ages and helps promote a host of mental and physical skills such as fitness & coordination and teamwork, confidence & self-esteem. It is also great for educational purposes – explorers can discover a world of geological wonders including fossils, stalactites & stalagmites, ‘underwater’ pools, boulder chokes, rift shafts and bedding plains – and marvel at the cave paintings!
Suitable for ages young and old, we can accommodate groups of up to 24 with sessions split across a two hour session. Larger groups can be arranged if required.
|Ages:||8yrs + (5yrs+ with accompanying adult)|
|No of People:||Min 6 – Max 24 people|
|Times:||Available every weekend, during holidays & some evenings|
|Duration:||1-2hrs (plus 15mins safety briefing) dependent on group size|
|Prices:||£10 per person*|