- Specialist caving guide course covering:
- Detailed navigation of complete caving system
- Specific challenges of the tunnels & chambers
- Health & Safety
- Evacuation procedures
- Booking procedures & working with split groups
- Upon completion, attendees will be able to book & run sessions to take private groups through The Cave (at a discounted fee of £7pp)
Designed for group leaders and teachers who would like to be able to take groups around The Cave without the aid of a Warehouse Guide.
The Cave offers a realistic caving experience for all ages. It’s an fantastic activity which can also be used as an exciting educational facility. School groups can learn about geological features, such as how caves are formed, fossils and rock formations while in a safe and fun environment. Scout, Guide and Explorer groups can add this to their climbing activities.
Caving Guide Training
|Times:||Sessions run monthly. Contact us for details of next course.|
|Prices:||£12.50 per person|
To arrange your Cave Guide Training session please call us on 01452 302351