- Realistic caving experience
- Over 90 metres of tight, twisted tunnels
- Four challenging chambers (with ball pits!)
- Lead by one of our trained guides
- Different levels of challenges to suit all ages, groups and abilities
- For individuals or groups up to six
- Private groups and Party bookings also available
Realistic caving adventure in a safe, instructor led environment for subterranean explorers. Experience the thrill of negotiating the twisted tunnels and challenging chambers of the South West’s biggest and best indoor caving system!
Built from fibre glass resin, The Cave is a fun and exciting replication of real caving but in a safe and controlled environment. Featuring realistic sights and sounds this submersed experience is a unique, motivating activity. Designed to test your abilities with a series of seemingly impossible passageways, tight tunnels, rock formations, ‘underwater’ pools and challenging chambers, The Cave is an adventure playground like no other!
|Ages:||8yrs + (5yrs+ with accompanying adult)|
|No of People:||Min 1 – Max 6 people|
|Times:||Monday to Friday from 9.30am|
|Duration:||1hr (plus 15mins safety briefing)|
|Prices:||£10 per person|